Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to Our Fontaine Family Blog!

Hello Family and Friends,

And then we knew:


We are very excited to start off our new family blog by sharing that we are expecting our first child - Baby Fontaine due September 29th, 2011.

We've already had 2 ultrasounds and our baby looks healthy and how it should. You can see the 2 ultrasounds below.

We were lucky to have an ultrasound at 10.6 weeks. Typically you dont get this.
10.6 week ultrasound. Our first glimpse at Baby Fontaine.

 The 12.6 week ultrasound was done at the UW Medical Center. Can you believe how much it grew in 2 weeks!! In this appointment the ultrasound tech kept saying that our baby was sleeping and we needed to wake him/her up. I got up and did some dance moves and sure enough, Baby Fontaine woke up for a bit and we got the photos we needed to see that everything checked out ok.

12.6 week ultrasound.

 I'm happy we can share these amazing times with all of you.

We will post Baby Fontaine happenings and also what Matt and I are up too. I know we will have so many things to share.

Love you all !

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Very excited for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and so excited to keep up with you :-) Ps LOVE the yard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby!!!! So excited for you and Matt....the baby is adventure is the best one. Now, I'm officially one of your blog stalkers. You can thank Lisa Fitch for giving me your link. :) Congrats! Can't wait to find out if Baby F is a boy or girl. ---Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome guys! Looking forward to seeing the lil' one develop!! Much love! The Myers

    ReplyDelete